Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Fujifilm XT-1 Batteries.

I read a lot of camera and related forums, and a common complaint is the battery life experenced in modern cameras.
Here's my take on it, in particular the fuji XT-1 as its the one I know most about. 
The solution is simple, buy more batteries, at least three, there're not expensive they charge very quickly are very light to carry and quick and easy to change.
I have three, all different "Brands" I can't tell any difference in capacity.
While your buying some more batteries get another charger as well, both available through Ebay. I bought a charger that will charge in the car and from the mains. 
Stop complaining, modern cameras are small and powerful photographic computing tools that consume power, end of story.
If you remember or still use Film, think of batteries as a bit like "film" for a digital camera, I doubt you would head out for the day with only one roll of film.

No comments: